Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Spring Break: Part 1

Ahh, spring break!  So many opportunities, so many places, and so much time.  What to do!?!? And, fortunately, my plans for an exciting spring break began to unfold.  My creative mind began powering to think up memories to make and things to do.

                                                                Chickpea Rice Patties


                                            Spiral Noodles with Vegetables and 'special sauce'


So I love cooking.  Love it.  But, I don't like cooking out of a book.  I cook 'freestyle'.  I cook the way I want to cook.  I cook by my senses.  With so many crazy ideas, sounds, and thoughts bubbling in my mind, it never takes up long to cook up a storm.  One of my first days at home, I persuaded myself to make lunch for the family.  Two tastes and pictures of a meal instantly came to mind.  I started pulling out pots, blenders, vegetables, ingredients, stirring bowls, and soon I was on my way.  After a good hour and a half of bringing my thoughts into reality, it was done!  I was finished!  (I'm going to skip the process of cooking and how I made the dishes because I forget how I actually pulled it off.)  Anyways, skipping a couple minutes ahead in my 'adventure', the dishes tasted great!  I loved it!  I felt satisfied with my accomplishments.  My day contained the denouement of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment